Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Forty Years

A lot has been been said about marriage; its virtues, relevance and sacredness. Through my parents I have learned that marriage is not the easiest bond to endure and along with the commitment comes disagreements or in my parent's case arguing and more arguing. And while there are millions of marriages that do not stand up to the vows that they were founded on, to my parents credit theirs is one that has been going on now, forty years strong. For everything that they are not...they are in fact still together and I am so proud of them for everything that they have accomplished. This video is of their trip to see me in Hawaii before Christmas and is a testament for all of those who believe in the ever lasting power of love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice!!!! I'm really happy they got a chance to come out and see you big guy.